Friday, October 28, 2005

Ahh, Taal


Lake Taal and Tagaytay is to Manila what Lake Tahoe is to San Francisco and the Bay Area -- the weekend getaway spot for city folk. Last weekend I went to Tagaytay with some coworkers for the second time. And I'm going again in November -- so I'm averaging one trip to Tagaytay per month. Not bad. I do need to extend my exploration of the Philippines a bit, but Tagaytay is a nice, quick getaway. It's cooler than Manila, and the surroundings are just generally more pleasant and laid back.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yep, Tagaytay is simply awesome isn't it? Hope you've had a chance to make the trek up the volcano to get a look into the lake within. Is about 45 mins of reasonably strenuous walking but well worth it for the view and the tender coconuts! :)

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home